Short Runs and PCB Prototype Projects
Partner with EDM for PCB prototype or short run projects. By bringing EDM into the prototype process, you can benefit from a seamless, rapid transition to full-volume production. While your company may be experienced at designing a product, our team can help you find ways to cut costs or save time on the circuit board assembly. As a result, you can discuss long-term manufacturability early in the process.
- Seamless, rapid transition to full-volume production
- Feedback regarding manufacturability after completion of your build
- High quality and timely short runs, even on complex assemblies
- Dedicated team of experienced personnel assigned specifically to your build
- RoHS-compliant or tin-lead process
- Surface mount, mixed technology, or through-hole assembly
- Automated Optical Inspection and BGA X-ray
- Optional testing, conformal coating and box-build
Consequently, this manufacturing and engineering support at the beginning of the project leads to a higher quality product. Through this early partnership, EDM builds a relationship with your business that creates long-term success for both parties. In fact, our process for prototype projects grows our company values such as commitment, innovative solutions, and building long-term relationships with customers. Therefore, partnering with EDM for a PCB prototype project can support your company’s success.