Short Runs and PCB Prototype Projects
EDM offers you the best of both worlds: an engineering-centric, agile production environment that can easily support prototype or short run production plus scale up as projects grow. Our SMT equipment is optimized for fast changeovers so smaller volumes are handled efficiently. Most importantly, our team’s expertise ensures that your team gets the manufacturability feedback they need in prototype or validation runs. While your company may be experienced at designing a product, our team can help you find ways to cut costs or save time in the assembly process.
- Seamless, rapid transition to full-volume production
- Feedback regarding manufacturability after completion of your build
- High quality and timely short runs, even on complex assemblies
- Dedicated team of experienced personnel assigned specifically to your build
- Support for RoHS-compliant or tin-lead processes
- Support for SMT, mixed technology, or through-hole assemblies
- Automated Optical Inspection and BGA X-ray available
- A scalable, one-stop solution from PCBA through box build assembly
It has been said that a change that costs a dollar in design, typically costs ten dollars in volume production and one hundred dollars in the field. Working with a manufacturer able to provide feedback early in the design cycle takes cost and time out of product development schedules plus eliminates defect opportunities which ultimately creates higher quality products. At EDM, we are committed to helping your team achieve its objectives for quality, cost and timeline. Our engineering and manufacturing expertise provides your team with innovative, scalable solutions and competitive advantage.