Fast and Quality Surface Mount PCB Assembly
Our SMT lines are ideally suited to efficiently manufacture a wide range of assemblies and complexity. We recognize that responsiveness is critical in variable demand environments. Our team is expert at fast changeovers and supporting a broad variety of assembly complexity. We provide scalable support for a small to high volume production runs.
As the first step in the production process, we also understand that product quality begins here. We use a rigorous first piece process and our highly skilled operators and engineering support team closely monitor each project to ensure the best results for our customers.
- Boards up to 18″ x 20″
- Components as small as 01005
- Extensive experience with mBGAs and BGA packages
State of the Art Equipment
- Automatic pick-and-place machines with vision, including, 9 Juki machines and 3 fully-conveyorized high-speed SMT Lines
- Heller 1826 and Vitronics 820 reflow ovens
- MPM Momentum and GKG G-Titan stencil printers
- Parmi SigmaX 3D SPI (solder paste inspection)